Summer is here but in a few, short months you’ll be preparing to get back into the school spirit as seniors! So make the most of this summer before the college stress starts! Start by making a list of everything you want to do this summer, don’t leave anything out, and try to complete each one! Here are a few ideas to get you started.
1. Have a themed movie marathon
2. Watch the sun rise.
3. Watch the sun set with good friends.
4. Go on a picnic.
5. Go to the beach.
7. Learn how to play an instrument.
8. Spend the day at a water park.
9. Spend the day at a theme park.
10.Go to a carnival or fair in your town.
11.Go to a summer music festival
13.Redo your room.
14.Read a few books by the pool or beach.
15.Go to a bonfire.
16.Attend a baseball game.
17.Take a mini road trip to somewhere cool or fun in your area with friends.
18.Organize or attend a BBQ, end the night with s’mores.
19.Try out a new hair style.
20. Take pictures of everything!